Lighting Your Spiritual Passion is a collection of twenty-two spiritual essays that can be read in any order. Each essay encourages deeper spiritual connections and inspires trust in the process of life.
Author Laura Lee Perkins:
- Explores the mystery of life and the human desire to experience transcendence.
- Accepts spiritual guidance, flowing up, out of our deepest wells of intuition, as a fact.
- Teaches us that when our personality and soul “marry”, our highest satisfaction comes from this union.
- Speaks to the flow, from the inside out, of a creative life animated by pure Spirit.
- Inspires a quickening of the soul, which yearns to meld with the personality, enabling us to fulfill our purpose here on earth.
- Nudges the reader forward through sensitive and thoughtful dialogue into deeper levels of trust and knowing, resulting in a dynamic zest for life. The soul breathes and expands, propelled by the vibrations of Spirit, illuminating our earthly walk. Out of the darkness of uncertainty, we evolve into the light of knowing.
The soul breathes and expands, propelled by the vibrations of Spirit, illuminating our earthly walk. Out of the darkness of uncertainty, we evolve into the light of knowing.
LAURA LEE PERKINS inspires deep spiritual trust. Her Lighting Your Spiritual Passion essays offer personal experiences of spiritual exploration. Perkins always brings home the importance of spending time in Nature for spiritual renewal. She understands that Nature is our spiritual taproot, offering direct access to Spirit. Her enthusiastic personality, both as a motivational speaker and as a writer, combines with a fluid writing style to create an inspirational leap forward for readers. “Know that spiritual guidance, support, and communication are always available.” This spiritual messenger’s mission brings forth spiritual truths in refreshing ways that will appeal to all spiritual seekers. Perkins is a spiritual educator, writer, and musician who has taught at Bowdoin, Bates, Prescott, and Rio Salado Colleges. She is an inspirational public speaker who has authored more than 120 published articles and several books and she has received nine grant awards. Perkins has been an Artist in Residence at Acadia, Sleeping Bear Dunes, Crater Lake, and The Great North Cascades National Parks. Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laura Lee Perkins is an inspiration in the truest sense of the word, both by her generously shared knowledge and her enthusiastic encouragement toward everyone she meets. Her writing shines forth as a lighthouse beacon, stalwart in her purpose of guiding hungry souls to a haven of spiritual understanding. —Rev. Frances Montgomery, NST
Laura Lee Perkins has much spiritual wisdom to share with us. She shares her gifts freely, with love and humility for all fortunate enough to hear her speak or to read her words. Her lifelong commitment to share with us in the spirit of love helps us to hear her words, connect with them, and take her spiritual messages for our own. —Kenneth D. Elowe, Ph.D.
The gifts that Laura Lee Perkins have given are too numerous to name . . . she is the best voice for a hungry world. —Rev. Jacqueline Reeves, NST
Lighting Your Spiritual Passion will be published in November, 2013. Check back to see where the author will be presenting her book.